Technology is a good thing. I mean the invention of cars cell phones computers and ECT. Is amazing. Look at all we can do to communicate and commute. Cars instead of horses; you can travel like a million times further and faster than just the use of a few horses. Cell phones they're computers with in themselves. It's amazing how far we have come with some of the simplest inventions; however there is one problem I see as the united states as one. We rely on all these inventions too much.
I mean it's just a way of society, but what would we do without them? I mean you are fd if your car breaks down and you can't get to work. How do you get there when its 10-15 miles away? People go nuts about their cell phones. People are lost without them, and freak out. I had these both happen to me already; who hasn’t had it happen to them? If one these have not happened to you; you must be the luckiest person in the world. I mean I was thinking how and what am I going to do. I bet people back in the day before these inventions did not rely have this problem.
I was worried people were trying to get a hold of me when my cell phone broke for important things, and my car.. How and where was I going to come up with the money to fix these things? These things aren’t cheap. It turned into a nightmare.
Its just we get so used to using all these things we rely on every day to work and eventually go bad one day we are done. In a panic downward spin to hell. Even though we can't control it we are helpless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment