Overweight and Obesity
Obesity is a huge problem, and there is no need to be fat and overweight. There are labels on food products so you know what the hell you’re putting in your mouth chewing up swallowing and putting in your body. People know what to eat is good for you and what isn’t, and if you’re serious about not being fat you won’t make excuses about it, and do something about it.
It’s just easy and convenient to eat fast food every day. You know it’s not good for you, so if you are obese don’t do it. There are labels on everything even the fast food shit. All you have to do is ask. You can see what you’re putting in your mouth before you even eat it. The saying you are what you eat is actually true to a certain extent.
I hate when fat people feel sorry for themselves. Awe, I’m fat so I‘m just going to eat and drink more garbage and bull shit, because it makes me feel good about myself. That’s got you where you are in the first place, so why are you going to keep the cycle going. Eat and drink healthy stuff. For snacks eat an apple or grapes instead of chips and cakes. Drink water or juice instead of soda and other high sugar shit. It’s all about the same price so there’s no excuse. All you need to do is make some slight changes over a period of time, because you dint get fat over night and you won’t slim down over night; and you’ll start losing weight in no time. That’s all it takes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overweight and Obesity
ReplyDeleteI agree with majority of what you are saying in your blog! There is absolutely no reason to be fat, overweight or obesity... However or whatever you want to call it. I truly believe food and drinks are a sensation, but that doesn’t mean overload on it. I don’t exactly eat healthy myself, but I also don’t eat sweets, chips, or greasy fast foods. I do indulge in Taco Bell, but I eat the chicken soft tacos. I do believe if someone is really overweight they should eat healthy and cut back on their calorie intake and take vitamins and supplements and exercise on a daily schedule. Being fat just isn’t a health issue that can cause serious health concerns, but also look at the mental toll it can have on one’s self confidence. The feeling of being overweight and not attractive can turn a person who has a good personality into a cold hearted snob, or might allow someone to put themselves into a situation they don’t want to be in just so they feel they will fit into a certain crowd. Now the world we live in is cold, so let’s look at if an overweight person has kids and the kids might get picked on or bullied just because they have a fat overweight parent. Being fat just doesn’t affect that single person it could have a domino effect that could affect their kids and other spouse.
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THERE IS NO REASON FOR PEOPLE TO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEIR EATING AND WHEN THEY ARE EATING. I BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE NEED COUNSELING BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY ADDICTED TO FOOD, JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE DRUG ADDICTIONS. IN ALL HONESTY , WE SHOULD HELP THOSE WHO HAVE THESE ISSUES. WE DON'T NEED TO BE AS OBESE OF A COUNTRY AS WE ARE. IT MAKES ME SAD WHEN IM IN THE GROCERY STORE AND I SEE SEVEN YEAR OLD LITTLE KIDS WEIGHING AS MUCH AS ME. IT SICKENS ME! ALSO , PEOPLE DO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT AND STILL HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NOW THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS! PARENTS NEED TO SHOW THEIR KIDS HOW TO WATCH WHT THEY EAT , AND SET THEM ON A SCHEDULE SO THEY ARE NOT EATING TO MUCH AND NOT TOO LITTLE.
ReplyDelete